1. In large heavy bottom saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook until translucent ( 5 min); add garlic and jalapeño.
3. Add chicken and spices; cook until chicken is cooked through (approx. 8 min.); stir in flour.
4. Add beans, chard or kale, corn and chicken stock; scrape bottom to retrieve brown bits.
5. Simmer 55-60 min. until liquid reduced by half.
6. Add pepper flakes; stir and cook 10 min.
7. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
8. Cool; ladle into 1 gallon freezer bag; freeze.
1. Place into pot and bring to boil.
2. Simmer 2 minutes.
Quote: "Whenever I meet someone who does not consider chili a favorite dish, then I've usually found someone who has never tasted good chili." - Jan Butel
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.