1. Fry sausage in frying pan, remove sausage and put in a bowl.
2. Add potatoes with the grease still in the pan fry the potatoes to the level you desire.
3. Scramble the eggs in with the potatoes.
4. Add sausage back in and Black Beans if desired, layout the portion you desire on the tortilla.
5. Then add the cilantro, cheese and salsa.
6. Roll up burrito and wrap in heavy duty foil- refrigerate the night before and take with you in your backpack for a breakfast, trail or summit lunch.
Fun Fact: Most fish eggs are almost yolkless, since they are laid in water where food for the unborn fish is readily available.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.