1. Package bouillon and coconut crème together in sealable bag.
2. Pack rice, chicken and soup mix separately.
3. If using cilantro, pack into separate bag.
1. Add 1/2 C. water to cover rice and rehydrate 5-10 minutes.
2. Bring 2 C. water to boil; turn off heat and mix in first packet ingredients.
3. Add soup mix and return to heat; bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add rice, chicken and the amount of soup you wish to mix in.
5. Add cilantro for garnish and a touch of flavor.
Fun Fact: To remove musty smell from canteen, put three teaspoons of baking soda into the canteen with a bit of water.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.