Total Calories: 48
1. Combine all ingredients and place into Ziploc bag.
1. Place ingredients in a pot and add enough water to just cover.
2. Let sit 5 – 10 minutes to rehydrate.
3. Bring to boil and place into cozy for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add water to desired consistency.
5. Add additional seasonings to taste.
Note: Good if served with mashed sweet potatoes!
Fun Fact: Channel lock pliers make good pot holders. It's worth the weight to carry them.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.