1. Combine ham, vegetables and macaroni in a quart Ziploc bag.
2. Combine cheese and milk powders in a Ziploc bag; enclose in larger bag with other ingredients.
1. Add water and large bag of ingredients in water to hydrate 5 minutes.
2. Bring water to boil, cover and continue cooking on medium to high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Quickly stir in small bag ingredients; replace lid.
4. Place pot into insulated cozy for 10 minutes for meal to continue to hydrate and cook.
Quote: "There is a solitude, or perhaps a solemnity, in the few hours that precede the dawn of day which is unlike that of any others in the twenty-four, and which I cannot explain or account for." George Bird Grinnell
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.