Total Calories: 114
1. Melt butter in skillet.
2. Stir in brown sugar and rum.
3. Stir until sugar dissolves.
4. Place peach halves in large bowl.
5. Pour butter/rum mixture over and stir gently to coat.
6. Grill over medium heat, about 5 minutes per side, brushing with leftover butter mixture as they grill.
Fun Fact: Slightly bow-heavy canoe is actually preferable in a side wind.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.