1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Add water.
3. Mix quickly to capture release of the powder.
4. Heat oil in large skillet or fryer.
5. Form dough into bun shape and drop into pan.
6. Fry 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
7. Test with toothpick for doneness.
8. Drain on paper towel.
Fun Fact: A frostbitten area should NEVER be rubbed.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.