1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat; add shallots and sauté three minutes.
2. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
3. Add wine and reduce by half.
4. Add tomatoes and salt; heat through (about 2 min.).
5. Add olives, capers and pepper flakes; add black pepper to taste; cook 5 min.
6. Nestle fish into sauce without overlapping.
7. Spoon sauce over fish.
8. Cook 6-8 min. or until fish is flaky and pulls apart easily when pierced with a fork.
9. Remove pan from heat; stir in parsley and serve.
Fun Fact:The approach of high winds is indicated by clouds tinged with red that float high at sunset.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.