Total Calories: 36
1. Pack fresh veggies in paper bags or sealable plastic container.
2. Put dry ingredients into sealable snack bag.
1. If using dehydrated, rehydrate veggies.
2. Dice JackPack! sausage and cheese.
3. Chop chicken.
4. Sauté vegetables and sausage chunks in oil until tender.
5. Add water; bring to boil.
6. Add chicken and beans and rice package.
7. Simmer, covered 8 min.
8. Sprinkle with cheese.
9. Remove from heat and let stand, covered 3 minutes.
Fun Fact: While you hike, soak lentils in an extra water bottle (2 cups water to 1 cup lentils). At the end of the day, simmer until tender (it only takes a few minutes), then use in soups, salads, wraps, etc.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.