Total Calories: 274
1. Heat olive oil in 4 qt saucepan with lid over medium heat; add pepper and onion; cook until soft; stirring frequently.
2. Add tomatoes, wine and herbs; heat to boiling; reduce and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring and scraping bottom of pan occasionally.
3. Discard bay leaf and parsley sprig.
4. Heat to full boil; add clams; cover; check every 5 min to total of 20 min, removing clams that have opened; discard any unopened clams after 20 min.
5. Season with salt to taste; add remaining seafood; simmer 5-7 min. or until white fish is flaky; stir in clams.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley; cool and place into 1 gallon freezer bag.
1. Heat and serve with crusty French bread (optional).
Fun Fact: Use leftover/broken graham crackers and chocolate to make inside-out s'mores: Melt chocolate in a cup, warm a marshmallow over the fire, then dip it in chocolate and roll it in crushed graham crackers. Eat it right off the stick.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.