1. Prepare chicken and vegetables and put into freezer bags; put tortillas into foil and insert into Ziploc bag.
1. Remove tortillas from baggie; gently warm.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large skillet on medium high heat.
3. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes until no longer pink; remove from skillet.
4. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. of oil in same skillet; add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3-5 minutes.
5. Return chicken to skillet; stir in water and seasoning mix.
6. Cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
7. Spoon chicken onto tortillas; add toppings.
Fun Fact: Clothing that is too tight will not actually keep you warmer in the cold.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.