1. Mix ingredients for butter; place in sealable bag for transport to camp.
1. Preheat grill to medium-low heat; clean and lightly oil grill.
2. Season fish with salt and pepper.
3. Cut lemons, limes and oranges into large slices; arrange on cooler side of grill.
4. Top fruit and fish with fresh herbs.
5. Dab all with butter.
6. Cover with foil and cook until fish is opaque in center (no need to turn), approx. 20-30 min.
*Fresh herb options: Cilantro, basil, mint or parsley.
Fun Fact: The storm is 2 miles away when you see a flash of lightning and count to ten before hearing thunder.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.