1. For dumplings: combine Bisquick and milk in a small baggie.
2. Add 1/4 C water and knead until dough forms.
3. Boil remaining water and add noodles and chicken.
4. Simmer 3 minutes while adding penny sized pieces of dumpling mix into soup.
5. When dumplings are done, remove from heat and serve.
Fun Fact: In fair weather, air currents drift up hillsides in the afternoon.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.