AT HOME OR CAMP:
1. Beat together egg, buttermilk, grill seasoning and 1/2 C. of flour in large bowl until smooth.
2. Add beef and toss until well coated.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigeration to marinate at least 2 hours.
4. Sift 2 C. flour with garlic powder, salt and pepper into large bowl; remove steak strips from batter and allow excess to drain.
5. Dredge each piece with flour and place onto baking sheet; place into freezer and freeze until firm (1 hr to overnight).
AT CAMP: (do not thaw meat)
1. Heat oil to 370° F (185°C) in deep fryer or cast iron skillet.
2. Drop steak a few pieces at a time into oil and fry until golden; drain on paper towel.
Fun Fact: In a fast current, the most hazardous wading route is a straight across the current.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.