1. Put hashbrowns and seasonings in Ziploc bag.
2. Put instant potatoes, parmesan cheese and fried onions; tuck in oil. In a second Ziploc bag.
1. Add hashbrown/seasoning bag and water to pot; cover and set aside 15 min.
2. Add oil; stir and bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 5 min.
3. Turn off stove and add contents of cheese/potato bag; stir well.
Note: This recipe was featured in 11/12 2009 issue of Washington Trails Magazine.
Quote: "The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another. It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness." Henry David Thoreau
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.