1. Combine dry ingredients in quart size freezer Ziploc bag.
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients in Ziploc bag.
3. Knead until dough forms.
4. Flour hands and drop handful size balls into skillet.
5. Cover with lid or foil and cook until brown.
1. Brown sausage in large iron skillet and scrape to one side.
2. Add country gravy mix to 1 cup of water in saucepan.
3. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Pour over biscuits.
Fun Fact: Home dried food tends to have more nutrients too.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.