Total Calories: 319
1. Place the raisins, sunflower seeds, an ascorbic acid (if using) in a small bowl. Add water to cover and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with a plate and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
3. Drain any excess liquid from the soaked raisin-sunflower seed mixture and place in a medium bowl. Add the wheat sprouts, apples, and yogurt, and mix well.
4. Serve as is or topped with fresh berries.
For a Change . . .
* For a delicious change (and a truly raw breakfast), substitute the Apple Tahini or the Sunny Citrus Sauce for the yogurt.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.