Total Calories: 551
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Brush the lamb chops lightly on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a platter and let marinate while you prepare the sauce.
3. Combine the chopped onion, the 1/4 cup oil, and the mustard in a small, heavy saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently until the onion is soft and lightly browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Thin the mixture to sauce consistency with 3 tablespoons water, adding up to 1 tablespoon more, if needed. Remove from the heat and taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste, or the sugar if the sauce tastes too tart. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
4. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Arrange the chops on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until cooked to taste, 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium.
5. Transfer the chops to serving plates or a platter and spoon the onion mustard sauce on top. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.