Total Calories: 97
1. Rinse the chicken pieces under cold running water, then drain and blot dry with paper towels. Place the pieces in a nonreactive bowl or baking dish and pour in the lime juice turn the pieces to coat. Let marinate, at room temperature, for 15 minutes, turning the pieces once or twice.
2. Pour off and discard the lime juice, then add the onion, garlic, chile, thyme, oil, paprika, salt, and pepper and turn the chicken pieces to coat thoroughly. Let the chicken marinate in this mixture for at least 15 minutes or as long as 1 to 2 hours (the longer the better), covering and refrigerating if marinating the longer time.
3. Preheat the grill, using the two-tiered method.
4. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Using a rubber spatula, scrape any bits of onion or garlic off the chicken pieces. Arrange the pieces, skin side down, on the grate over the hotter section of the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Transfer the chicken pieces to serving plates or a platter and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.