Total Calories: 177
1. In a large bowl, sift together all dry ingredients.
2. Seperately, beat the egg with the vegetable oil and milk.
3. Combine the two mixtures and beat until smooth.
4. Allow batter to set for at least 15 minutes (so the bubbles in the batter dissipate.
5. Use two to 3 Tablespoons of batter per each crepe. Prepare the same way as this recipe.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.