Wedge Salad on a Stick
See What Cook'n Can Do
This quick and easy appetizer is and a great way to impress your guests! Perfect for picnics, too.
|8||(1-inch) wedges iceberg lettuce|
|4 strips||cooked bacon, cut in half|
|8 teaspoons||blue cheese salad dressing|
|8 teaspoons||crumbled blue cheese, or more to taste|
Thread each lettuce wedge, bacon piece, and grape tomato onto each toothpick, respectively. Arrange toothpicks on a serving platter. Drizzle 1 teaspoon blue cheese dressing over each and sprinkle with blue cheese.
June 2016 Newsletter
- Oh my, Oh my, A Pasta Pie.
- Summer Picnics! Potluck and Desserts to Share
- “Mama Mia”
- Dessert Pasta?!... Yes Please!
- Authentic Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Did You Know?
- Tricks of the Pasta Trade
- BLT Mac for the Win
- Making Do with What We Have: Luscious Lemon Cake!
- Pasta Sauce: The Perfect Hiding Place for Veggies
Featured recipes and Meal Plan
- Cinna Berry Apple Crumble
- Fideo (Mexican Pasta)
- Grandma Maroni's Meatballs 100 Year Old Recipe
- Pulled Pork
- Meatball Subs and Fries
- THE Mac and Cheese