Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
It’s the summer, and that means softball or baseball games, vacations, family get togethers and of course work take up all of your time. Who has time to create a delicious meal your whole family will love? Seems impossible right? Well think again! This wonderfully easy pulled pork recipe from Six Sisters is so easy you’ll throw it in the crockpot and forget about it!
My roommate and I just recently made this and it tastes so good. You need three ingredients, a crockpot, and 8 hours. You can throw it in the pot in the morning and come home after a long day and enjoy a pulled pork sandwich. It makes a lot!
Give this recipe a try!
|1||(3-pound) pork roast (I used boneless)|
|1 (12-ounce) can||root beer|
|1 (18-ounce) bottle||of your favorite barbecue sauce (we love Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy)|
1. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place roast inside slow cooker and pour the root beer over the meat. Cook on low for about 6-8 hours (or until meat easily shreds).
3. Take the roast out of the slow cooker and shred using two forks (it should just fall apart).
4. Drain the root beer out of the slow cooker and place the shredded roast back inside. Stir in the bottle of BBQ sauce. Keep warm in the slow cooker until serving.
5. Place meat on hamburger buns and serve.