Strawberry Pretzel Salad
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons white sugar
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 (8-ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
2 cups boiling water
2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
2. Stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons white sugar; mix well and press mixture into bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes, until set; set aside to cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese and white sugar.
5. Fold in whipped topping.
6. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
7. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
8. Stir in frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly.
9. When mixture is about the consistency of egg whites, pour and spread over cream cheese layer.
10. Refrigerate until set.
Recipe formatted with the Cook'n Recipe Software from DVO Enterprises.