1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 medium red onion, diced
1/2 pound asparagus asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 medium carrot, sliced
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup broccoli floret
2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2. Place pizza crust on pizza pan, prick several times with fork tines and bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
3. In a medium skillet, heat the Italian dressing to a boil and add the garlic and onion, cooking until the onion is wilted.
4. Stir in the asparagus, carrot slices, broccoli flowerets and mushrooms.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
6. Remove the pizza crust from oven and top with sliced Roma tomatoes, sprinkle basil over tomatoes and cover with the vegetable mixture.
7. Sprinkle the roasted red pepper over all and top with mozzarella cheese and the grated Parmesan.
8. Return to oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Recipe formatted with the Cook'n Recipe Software from DVO Enterprises.