Total Calories: 134
• Mix the salt into the flours in a mixing bowl. Cut the margarine into the flour with a pastry blender or fork until it is well distributed and the dough looks like a coarse meal. Sprinkle the water in gradually while mixing the flour. Start with 2 tablespoons; if still dry add more water.
• Form into a ball and roll out between two pieces of wax paper or use a floured board and rolling pin. Remove the top sheet of paper and flip the crust over into a pie pan. Remove the other paper, and trim and flute edges.
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Partially bake the crust for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
• Mix the spices, salt, date sugar, and stevia extract into the pumpkin in a large bowl. Stir in the vanilla, maple syrup, and soymilk or milk. Lightly beat the eggs in a small bowl. Mix well into the pumpkin.
• Place the filling in the pie shell. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted at the edge of the pie comes out clean.
NOTES: Make sure the eggs are well mixed into the pumpkin. The filling may be made in a blender. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. However, the top surface of the pie may have a rough appearance.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.