Total Calories: 65
• Prepare a double crust, like the one in the Deep Dish Apple Pie recipe. The top crust may be whole or latticed.
• Preheat the oven to 450°F.
• If using frozen berries, take them out to thaw before making the crust. They just have to be thawed enough so they’re not clumped together.
• In a bowl, mix the berries with the rest of the ingredients except the butter. Let the berry mixture set for 15 minutes.
• Place the berries in the unbaked pie shell. Dot the top with pieces of butter. Roll out the top crust. Cut for a latticed top or use whole with vents. Flute the edge.
• Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350°F, and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.