Total Calories: 203
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a large, 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
• Place the apples in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the lemon juice. Mix the vanilla, stevia leaf or stevia extract, flour, peanut butter, cinnamon, and salt into the apples.
• Pour the fruit juice into the bottom of the dish. Spoon in the apple mixture.
• Mix the oats, chopped nuts and seeds, stevia extract, and stevia concentrate together in a bowl. Sprinkle and stir in the oil. Spread the topping over the apples so it is evenly distributed.
• Bake for 50 minutes to l hour. If the topping gets done before the apples, cover pan with foil the last 15 minutes of baking
OPTION: Use about 1 1/2 cups granola for the topping. Mix 1/2 cup of the granola into the apples, and spread the rest on the top. No need to add the stevia extract, stevia concentrate, and oil from topping recipe above—granola already has sweetener and oil.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.