Total Calories: 254.139
1. Lay out lavash or tortillas on flat surface.
2. Spread cream cheese across entire lavash or tortilla.
3. Spread mustard on top of the cream cheese.
4. Place remaining ingredients (except lettuce leaves) each in a row side by side.
5. Get ready to roll! Starting from the edge of a long side, roll it up. Cut in half. If eating later, wrap in plastic wrap. To eat as a sandwich, peel back a few inches of plastic wrap, eat, peel some more, eat… you get the idea! To eat as an appetizer, let them “set” in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours. Then, remove the plastic wrap. Cut the rolls into 1" slices, using a
6. Serve cut side up on a platter garnished with red-tipped lettuce or purple kale.
P.S. Make more!
Note: If you use processed turkey instead of homemade, the sodium for this sandwich soars!
This Turkey and Hot Mustard Roll Ups recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.