Total Calories: 202
1. Lay out lavash or tortilla on a flat surface.
2. Pile hummus and tabouli each in a long row, side by side on lavash or tortilla.
3. Add Romaine lettuce generously.
4.Add sprouts and tomatoes as desired.
5. Get ready to roll! Starting from the edge of a long side, roll it up. Cut in half. If eating later, wrap in plastic wrap. To eat as a sandwich, peel back a few inches of plastic wrap, eat, peel some more, eat… you get the idea! To eat as an appetizer, let “set” in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours. Then remove the plastic wrap. Cut the rolls into 1" slices, using a sawing motion.
6. Serve cut side up on a platter garnished with red-tipped lettuce or purple kale.
P.S. Make more!
This Mediterranean Roll Ups recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.