Total Calories: 3,294.263
1. Chop green onions in the food processor.
2. Add pinto beans, salsa, and Mexi Mix to processor and blend until smooth.*
3. Transfer mixture to microwave-safe container and heat on HIGH for 2 or more minutes.
4. Rinse and chop tomato and lettuce for extra toppings, if desired.
5. Microwave tortillas on HIGH about 5 seconds per tortilla.
6. Use salsa, cheese, adn sour cream as desired for topping your burrito.
7. Assemble by spreading approximately 1/4 cup Benito Spread on each tortilla and layer on any additional ingredients you choose. Fold in the ends and roll up.
8. Slice 2 apples into wedges and place on table with baby carrots. If you must eat on the run, just roll your burrito up in a paper towel, and take it with you. Don’t forget your apples & carrots.
*This step can be replaced by simply opening a can of fat-free refried beans. My husband and I still prefer the flavor of this old fashioned method.
This Benito Bean Burritos recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.