Total Calories: 68
1. Melt butter in microwave in small bowl. Combine lemon pepper, dillweed, and garlic powder. Stir until the seasonings and butter are well mixed.
2. Gently stir in the soup crackers, coating them with the butter.
3. Pour the powdered ranch dressing into a medium sized plastic bag. Add the coated soup crackers.
4. Seal the bag and shake the contents until the crackers are coated.
5. Pour the crackers into a tin and cover tightly to keep fresh
This Seasoned Oyster Soup Cracker Recipe recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.