Total Calories: 375
1. Wash hands.
2. Gather frying pan, liquid measuring cup, microwave safe bowl and serving plate.
3. Cook hamburger. Drain. Follow the directions on the package for taco seasoning.
4. Heat cream cheese in the microwave until melted.
5. Mix salsa and hamburger into cream cheese.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Mix in shredded cheese.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Fiesta Dip recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.