Total Calories: 559
1. Cook and drain spinach. Set aside.
2. Sauté butter and onions in large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add cream cheese in small increments, stirring slowly.
4. Once cream cheese has melted, add remaining ingredients.
5. Serve with sour cream, salsa, and corn chips on side
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.