Total Calories: 104
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Slow Cooker Cooking Time: 3 1/2 to 4 hours on high or 7 to 8 hours on low
Last-Minute Cooking Time: 20 to 30 minutes on high
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces. Toss in a mixture of flour and sugar until coated.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meat in 2 tablespoons of the oil. Transfer meat to a slow cooker.
3. Layer in slow cooker, in order, carrots, celery and olives. Do Not Stir.
4. Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
5. Stir in zucchini or peas. Immediately cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes or until zucchini or peas are tender.
Serve with crusty sourdough rolls and red wine.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.