Total Calories: 414
1. Marinate in ? of the Cherry Salsa for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight).
2. Prepare charcoal, and when it’s hot, grill the steak.
3. Serve with remaining Cherry Salsa on the side.
1. Cut jalapeño in half, remove all seeds and ribs, and finely mince (use rubber gloves to keep the pepper from coating your fingers).
2. Combine cherries, bell pepper, onion, lime juice, and basil and toss gently. Add as much of the jalapeño as your taste dictates. Add salt to taste.
3. Cover and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
4. Use ? of the recipes ot marinate the steak. Serve the remaining ? of the salsa on top of the cooked steak.
Note : This recipe, a great complement to other grilled meats, fish, and poultry, comes to us courtesy of my friend, Joan Jackson. Joan is a well-known food consultant andprior to her move to Victoria, British Columbia, the food editor for Chico’s Enterprise Record.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.