1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add carrot, bell peppers, onion and garlic, cook until golden brown (about 10 minutes).
3. Add chili powder and cumin and cook, stirring frequently (2 minutes).
4. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, cannellini beans, black beans and chipotle peppers.
5. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, string occasionally, about 30 minutes.
6. Add water if mixture is very thick.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Allow to cool, ladle into a one gallon freezer bag and freeze.
1. Empty freezer bag into pot, heat through. Add water if necessary.
Fun Fact: In avalanche country, the most dangerous route to travel is across the middle of a slope.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.