AT CAMP or HOME:
1. Sauté sausage and pepper flakes in large pot; drain excess fat; refrigerate.
2. In same pan, sauté bacon, onions and garlic over l0w to medium heat until onions are soft (approx. 15 min.).
3. Add chicken bouillon and water to pot and heat to boil.
4. Add sliced potatoes and cook until soft (approx. 30 min.).
5. Add cream and cook just until heated.
6. Stir in sausage mixture; add kale and heat through.
7. Allow to cool, ladle into gallon freezer bags & freeze.
1. Empty freezer bag into pot, heat and enjoy!
Fun Fact: Drinking alcohol increases the body’s rate of dehydration.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.