1. Mix basil oregano, cheese and garlic powder; place into Ziploc bag.
2. Store other items separately.
1. Soak tomatoes in 4 C water for 10 minutes to rehydrate.
2. Remove from water and bring water to boil.
3. Break pasta in half and add to the water.
4. Cook until done; drain.
5. To noodles in pot, add tuna, tomatoes, cheese and spices.
6. Stir well.
Fun Fact: Dotted lines on National Forest maps symbolize trails.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.