Total Calories: 679
1. Preheat grill to medium-high indirect heat (for indirect heat, the heat source - coals or gas burner - is on one side of the grill. Place the foil packets on the opposite side with no coals or flame underneath). Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine tuna, rice, peas, mayonnaise, 1 cup cheese and lemon pepper. Spoon one-fourth of mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over filling, just until covered. Fold in opposite sides. Roll up, tucking in sides.
3. Center one tuna wrap, seam side down, on each sheet of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
4. Grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
5. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Fun Fact: Instead of fumbling with those pliers-like pot lifters, pack a pair of insulated leather work gloves, which can be used to handle hot cookware and move burning logs.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.