Total Calories: 143
1. Add Bisquick, milk and sugar into quart size Ziploc bag.
2. Seal and shake well.
1. Add water and margarine to bag; seal and roll the bag by hand to remove air and lumps.
2. Add oil to pan; heat to medium high temperature.
3. Cut hole in corner of the bag and squeeze pancake size amount into hot pan.
4. Cook until bubbles form; flip and cook until golden brown.
Note: Instead of squeeze margarine, you may substitute vegetable oil.
Fun Fact: Condensation on the wall of a tent is less likely to occur on a breezy night.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.