Total Calories: 53
1. Pack rice, vegetables and seasonings in quart freezer bag.
2. Tuck soy sauce, oil and Spam into same bag.
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add to rice bag; stir well; seal tightly and put into cozy for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil over medium flame in non-stick trail wok or 2 liter pot pan and add Spam.
4. Cube up and stir fry until golden brown.
5. Add cooked rice and stir constantly.
6. Splash on soy sauce, toss and mix.
7. Make hole in center; crack eggs into hole. Scramble and toss with rice.
Fun Fact: Lost? Moss usually grows on the North side of a tree.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.