1. Pack dry ingredients into quart freezer bag.
2. Tuck chicken and cheese stick into the bag.
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add all ingredients (except cheese).
3. Remove from heat; stir in potato mixture.
4. Let sit covered 5 min.
5. Remove from heat and cover tightly for 15 min.
Fun Fact: Your campfire should be fed from the lee side.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.