1. Pack rice into quart freezer bag.
2. In second bag, pack the other ingredients.
3. Tuck the chicken in with the bags.
1. Add chicken and 1/4 C. near boiling water to sauce bag.
2. Seal tightly and put into a cozy 15 minutes.
3. Add 1 C. near boiling water to rice bag.
4. Seal tightly and put into cozy with sauce bag.
5. Fluff rice and serve sauce over rice.
Fun Fact: All powdered drinks are welcome at camp sites. Avoid liquid forms, except for water. This will make your carrying load lighter and more convenient. The most common drink options are hot chocolate, instant tea and coffee.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.