1. Heat; add olive oil in fry pan; add celery, onions and garlic. Cook until tender.
2. In 4 qt pot, fry sausage until brown; drain fat; add vegetables add tomatoes to meat.
3. Bring to boil; turn to low heat; add basil, pepper flakes and oregano; simmer 3-4 minutes.
4. Add chopped peppers and olives; remove from heat.
5. Place all in freezer bag and freeze (for backpacking) or refrigerate (for car camping).
6. Boil pasta to al dente; drain; cool and place in freezer bag; refrigerate.
1. Heat sauce until warm; add pasta.
2. Top with parmesan.
Fun Fact: Wheat bread doesn’t smush up the way white bread does.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.