Total Calories: 213
1. Directions to cook Sauce: Combine all ingredients minus the ketchup and bring to a boil, then add the 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
2. Cube chicken and put in freezer bag.
1. Add oil and garlic to fry pan or pot, bring to medium heat add chicken cubes and cook until done (About 5 minutes).
2. Then add Bell Pepper and chopped into the chicken.
3. Add Sweet and Sour Sauce over the top and cook on low for 5 minutes.
4. Serve over steamed Rice (Minute Rice) and enjoy.
Fun Fact: Open cell foam sleep pads absorb moisture.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.