1. Mix dry ingredients; store in sealable bag.
2. Pack oil, cheese and meat in sealable bag.
1. Cube cheese and separate pepperoni slices.
2. Add cool water to dry ingredients bag and knead until dough forms.
3. Add cheese and meat and knead until combined.
Note: For cheese, any type may be substituted. Two ounces is 2 sticks of pre-wrapped.
A 2-liter pot can handle whole batch; if smaller, split and cook in half. When doing half batches, split oil between two batches.
Fun Fact: Soapy water can be used to test a camp stove for a fuel leak.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.