1. Mix spices and put into sealable bag.
2. Place rice in sealable bag.
3. Place vegetables and garlic in sealable bag.
4. Put oil into non-spill container.
1. In 2 liter pot, put water and rice.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. of spice and bring to boil; stir and simmer covered approx. 20 minutes.
3. Put oil into fry pan and add vegetables and garlic; cook until tender.
4. Add to rice and stir until all liquid is absorbed.
Quote: "On this proud and beautiful mountain we have lived hours of fraternal, warm and exalting nobility. Here for a few days we have ceased to be slaves and have really been men. It is hard to return to servitude." Lionel Terray
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.