1. Mince garlic; dice onions; crumble sausage; chop parsley.
2. Place each into separate sealable bags; refrigerate.
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook until al dente (approx. 8-10 min.).
3. Heat oil in large, deep skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook sausage and pepper flakes until browned.
5. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until tender.
6. Stir in tomatoes, cream and salt.
7. Simmer until mixture thickens (approx. 8-10 min.).
8. Add cooked pasta into sauce; heat through. Garnish with parsley.
Fun Fact: Eating snow causes loss of body heat.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.