1. Pack olive oil in spill proof container.
1. Lay paper towels down as clean work surface.
2. Divide pizza sauce between the two shells.
3. Top each with pepperoni and chopped olives and cheese.
4. Using a wide fry pan lid or 2 liter pot, heat 1/2 oil over low flame and place each shell into oil.
5. Add 1/2 oil and place each shell into oil.
6. Cover tightly and heat gently.
7. Allow pizzas to rest before cutting.
Note: For truly last minute preparation, pick up all items at the grocery store on the way to your adventure!
Fun Fact: Use an old leather belt and S-hooks to hang gear high around a tree trunk.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.