Total Calories: 16
1. Pack instant rice in qt. size Ziploc bag.
2. Pack remaining ingredients in another pint bag, cheese in its own separate bag.
3. Wrap bags in larger bag with tortillas.
1. Bring 1 C. water to boil; add 1/2 C. water to rice bag; stir and seal tightly.
2. Add 1/2 C. water to bag with lentils and spices.
3. Stir well and seal tightly.
4. Place both bags into cozy for 15 minutes.
5. Crumble or dice the cheese and top tortillas with the fillings and cheese and fold.
Fun Fact: Are flies a nuisance? Try hanging clear plastic bags filled with water from tree branches.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.